MOBILE CYBER SECURITY FOR TODAY AND IN THE FUTURE
As security platforms address known threats, those with nefarious intentions are constantly designing new attack methods. You need a proactive platform that is constantly being updated to detect and resolve new and emerging threats. Kaymera addresses every type of threat, no matter where it comes from.
Your smartphone contains valuable information that attackers can sell to the highest bidder or use themselves. With Kaymera, you don’t need to worry about mobile cyber attacks because we’re continually optimizing our platform.
Kaymera addresses these threats and those that will be designed in the future:
- Communication interception, including voice, messaging and data
- Man-in-the-middle attack techniques, whether from a rogue cellular base station or public WiFi
- Rogue Wi-Fi networks and communication interception, off-the-air sniffing and at the network operator infrastructure level
- Attacks fromTrojan horses and malicious applications
- Rogue apps with user granted permissions
- Commercially available targeted Trojan horse attacks
- Physical data extraction attacks
- Location tracking
- Unsecure use of the smartphone
- Locally stored sensitive data — on device storage
- Inconsistency in following security protocol