Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to be the first person on the ground of Kaymera’s Customer Success Team.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the trusted advisor of your customers. You will be the internal champion, coordinating the cross-functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. You will own the ultimate success of your customers by driving customer onboarding, user adoption, outcome attainment, customer advocacy, and retention. You will ensure that your customers derive maximum value from their investments in Kaymera and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis.
Success in this role requires:
· 3-6 years of experience as a CSM working with large enterprise and government accounts.
· Business Acumen – able to understand, shape, and lead complex business processes.
· Technical understanding- able to understand most of the concepts of mobile cybersecurity, IT infrastructure, and cloud.
· Consultative mindset combined with a project-based execution approach.
· World-class customer-facing and interpersonal skills, professional, insightful, value-driven.
· Develop and implement tailored success plans that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals, and drive long-term account growth.
· Establish yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with accounts and drive the continued value of our platform and services.
· Work cross-functionally with our sales, support, services and security teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
· Willing to always go above and beyond for the customer.
· Proven experience as a customer advocate in a fast-paced software company.
· Possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Experience managing channel partners.
· Experience managing ISP / Telecom provider and a solid understanding of their business model.
· A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes.
· Team player.
· A passion for working with people, including an ability to quickly build lasting customer relationships
· Solid understanding of IT security technologies and cybersecurity concepts – an Advantage
· Spanish – an advantage
· 20 % Travel.
Please send your resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org